Saturday, November 5, 2011

Rick Springfield & Friends Cruise: Day 1

Aight, so here's the shit... A really good friend of mine, B. W., was gracious enough to take me with him on a trip to Jamaica. On a cruise. A Rick Springfield cruise. A fucking cruise to Jamaica with Rick Springfield. He will be performing. He will be hanging out.

"What's the big deal?", you might be asking, "Who's Rick Springfield?", you might be asking. Well...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxY7X11ExUI

He's somewhat of a badass... And I never would have known it if it weren't for Mr. B.W.

So, now that that's out of the way. I'm poppin' a lot of cherries this week. I've never been more than 2 states away from Oklahoma, have never flown on a plane, have never seen the ocean, and have never been on a boat (at least a boat the size of a cruise ship).
(going over the Red River... or something)

Anyhoo... I'm drinking a 32 oz. of Old English in a hotel room in Ft. Lauderdale right now and it needs to be finished. I will be updating frequently, so check back tomorrie if you're not an asshole. J/K.

<3
JORDZ

No comments:

Post a Comment