Friday, December 9, 2011

What I'm working with...

Aight you guys, I'm somewhat of an audiophile and have been separated from my records and record player for far too long. Well, we're back together again, and with the help of my girlfriend's mom we are better than ever. For helping her move a few things she gave me an Onkyo stereo receiver, a Sony 5 disc cd changer, a JVC dual cassette deck, and a real nice pair of Technics monitors. I got HOOKED up.

Thankfully cassette tapes have come back into my life, and in a huge way. Amy's kickass mom gave me all her badass tapes from the 80s. Far too many to mention in this little blurb, but rest assured, they are bad a.

Went to a local thrift store today and added a few to the collection...
Depeche Mode, The Replacements, The Association, and Bongwater. All free as shit.

Anyway, keep checking back. I should have some pretty cool shit coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment