Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Workin' It

Stream of consciousness #2 - I have to write. I don’t know what about, but I have to write, so, I’m doing these “stream of consciousness” things. I think, then I write. I hear it’s some kind of writing exercise that writers do.

My day off work consists of such:
Noon - Too early to get up on such a beautiful day.
1:45pm - Sandwich, back to bed.
2:00pm - Think about what it would be like to get out of bed. Oh, all the things I could do.
8:00pm - Coffee, write.
9:00pm - Think about how stupid I am for having a job.
4:37am - Lay awake in bed and think about how stupid I am for not going to bed at a reasonable hour.
4:39am - Sleep.

I’m a busy man with nothing to do. I make food for a bunch of people I’ve never met, nor do I care to meet. They surely know what Italian food is. These people ALL HAVE TASTE… GOOD TASTE.


No comments:

Post a Comment